Sunday 8 June 2008

Welcome To ...London?


Afternoon,

Some poor quality shots from the ever unreliable K750, taken in That London, in December 2005.

As ever, descriptions below the images.

A building I will always know as the "G.P.O Tower", or "Post Office Tower", but officially now, the BT Tower. Icon of sixties London, once destroyed in 1972 in an unprovoked attack by Twinkle, a giant kitten.

Modern London, merges with Classical London. The Gherkin (Swiss Re Building), the NatWest Tower, and St. Pauls all in shot.

Here I am trying to recreate my own John Peel "Radio One, 1967"  moment, outside All Souls' Church. This is literally a stones throw away from BBC Broadcasting House....

...which is here. Note that the signs have gone, if you check back to my Something Pretentious 1 post earlier on.


I am in the middle of Tower Bridge, spanning the crack. And trying to not get stabbed.

No comments: