Monday 14 April 2008

I Will Survive!

Hello nation,

It has been a long time since I did ANYTHING to this place - since January 15th, in fact - the time has come to drag my new(ish) laptop to the sheer joy of Wetherspoon's and the free wi-fi. What have I been up to? Well, I have had literally thousands of emails asking about...well, work stuff. I know that to say that you have a blog is about as cutting edge as saying "I have an email address", but this place is a little online sanctuary of calm.

I say calm, I took me literally two hours to log into the place. But at least in the meantime I found out that Kate Lawler finished the London Marathon.



My trawls through tape land have reached about half way; all of my tapes are going to be consigned to the great landfill in the west and be replaced with MP3s. I never knew I recorded myself doing so much crap.

Anyhow, I am back, and shall decree that MONDAY NIGHT IS BLOGGING NIGHT and at least one update will go in from now on each Monday.

Back shortly.

No comments: